Terms & Conditions
By booking Berties Field you are agreeing to the terms and conditions shown on this page
- No responsibility will be taken by the land owner/s or organisers for damage or injury sustained to property, individuals or animals whilst using the field or on the property.
- All vehicles parked on the property are left entirely at their owners risk. No responsibility for damage or accidents can be taken by the owners of Berties Field.
- All dogs using Berties Field must be fully up-to-date with their flu/Booster inoculations.
- Bookings are made only through the website bertiesfield.co.uk
- All payments must be made through Paypal.
- The field can only be used if it has been booked & paid for prior to arrival.
- If the user arrives late, the booking time cannot be extended.
- Cancellations are possible, but to cover PayPal fees we will deduct £1 per session cancelled.
- Bookings can be rescheduled up to 2 hours before your appointment via the bookings page.
- Bookings are non-transferable.
- The person making the booking must be present and must ensure that anyone else attending is made aware of and adheres to the Terms and Conditions of Berties Field.
Entering/Leaving the Field
- It is the responsibility of those using the field to book a slot which allows enough time to unload their animals, use the field and get them back into their vehicles afterwards within their time slot. The slot is not just for use of the field.
- Users must inspect the field to ensure that it is suitable for use by their dog(s), fence height, proximity to farm animals etc.
- Anyone remaining over their time slot in the field will need to pay for the extra slot and be discouraged from re-booking.
- It is the users responsibility to ensure the 2nd entrance gate is locked from the inside whilst they are in the field.
- Dogs must be back in the car before the end of their session.
- When not in the secure area Dogs MUST be kept on lead at all times.
- Please keep dogs in your vehicle until the previous users have loaded their dogs back in their vehicle. The only exception to this rule will be if the previous customers have gone over their allotted time.
Code of Ethics
- Choke chains, prong collars and electronic devices are not allowed.
- To maintain the professional integrity of Berties Field , dog trainers working with their clients will only be allowed by prior arrangement.
- Professional dog walkers will only be allowed by prior arrangement. No sub letting of the field is allowed. Anyone hiring it on a professional basis can do so with the managements permission (Telephone: 07803 170807).
- Any owners who cannot get their dogs back at the end of their session must notify a member of the team on site. Any additional sessions used must be paid for.
- The hirer must bring their own poo bags and remove ALL dogs poop after their dog(s). Berties Field will provide a poo bin.
- No litter is to be left in the field as this presents a risk to other users and their dogs.
- We inspect the field regularly and fencing daily to maintain security but please notify a member of the Team if you have any concerns.
- Vehicles are left entirely at your own risk and Berties Field accept no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred, accident or otherwise, whilst they are on the premises.
- Children are welcome on the field but must be supervised by an adult at all times.